WHAT WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us on the telephone or on our website www.valetmyclubs.com.au. This includes information provided at the time of making bookings for our services or for any other reason if you need to make a complaint or report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you contact us by telephone, your telephone call may be recorded.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your bookings.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND DEVICE INFORMATION
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may collect information about your mobile telephone or handheld device or any
computer, including, where available the Device’s or Computer’s unique devise identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device’s telephone number, for system administration.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some or all the cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safe-guard and secure the information we collect. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- To carry out our obligations arising from any bookings that you have made with us
- to sharing such information with third party fulfilment companies for the purposes of fulfilling a booking requested by you which is not being carried out by us
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where (if required to do so) you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- if you are an existing customer of ours, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which we have previously supplied to you.
- if you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know by ticking the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our services and offers.